How We Can Help:
An individualized multi-sensory approach allows people with dyslexia to use the strengths of their brain to overcome their language processing weaknesses.Successful instruction for people with dyslexia requires 5 things:
1. The right system, an Orton-Gillingham system.
2. The right tutor or teacher, someone who is well trained and certified in the Orton-Gillingham system.
3. Instruction at the right intensity level, at least twice a week, for an hour each time.
4. The right setting, one-on-one tutoring is best; one-on-three is maximum.
5. For the right duration, until the student’s skills are at or beyond grade level. Because people with dyslexia learn differently from others, they learn best if they are taught differently.
Please contact us if you are interested in our services.